Solar Plexus Chakra Yoga Poses
- Strengthens core muscles completely. During this position you will use your core muscles to hold your full body weight.
- Reduces back pain. In this position you have to straighten your back and expand your back muscles. This strengthens and stretches your core, releasing tension from your lower back.
- Releases tension in areas that are often forgotten about. This position releases tension in your neck, shoulders, core, arms, legs, and toes, causing you a very intense feeling of joy and energy.
- Improves balance and posture. This position is about balancing your body's weight bringing you stigma and endurance and practicing your balance capability.
- Gives you flexibility. This position stretches your full body and expands every part of your body.
Virabhadrasana 1/Warrior 1
- Energizes the whole body. This position lengthens your arms all the way down to your legs sending an energy through your hands, down your spine, and out through your firm grounded feet.
- Tones your back, shoulders, ams, and legs. In this position while your arms are raised up, your back muscles are being stretched, strengthening those muscles.
- Releases tension and stress from shoulders and back. Breathe in deep then breathe out releasing any tight tension in your neck and shoulder area, this will release tension all the way down your spine.
- Gives you stamina and endurance. While in this position you will find your body using its strength which will enhance your endurance.
- Relaxes mind and body bringing courage, peace, strength, and gratitude. Look up and gaze above, imagine pure white light energy coming down through your hands down to your feet.
- Improves and strengthens posture. This position lengthens your upper and lower back opposite directions causing a great stretch for better posture.
- Opens your chest. In this position you will use your chest to stretch up. Your chest will be completely opened and expanded.
- Strengthens your butt area. While in this position you will tighten your butt area while firming your lower abdominal area. Releasing tension throughout your whole back.
- Helps with your breathing. In this position you will keep your head up while letting go of your shoulders, this will expand your chest and throat and help you breathe more clearly.
- Releases negative energy through out the body. During this position, the opening of the chest and head being held up will send pure light energy through out your body.