fall into this look
Here is a savory fall look that's bold and beautiful that any beginner in make-up can do, like myself. Follow the steps below...
I wanted to do a bold red eyeshadow with nude lips and light blush. This was a new trend I saw for the 2020 fall season. Rocking red on your eye lids isn’t easy, so here’s how I did mine...
FULL QUICK FALL LOOK FOR 2020 TUTORIAL
Let’s break it down into sections...
- I like to glue on my eye lashes first. This helps them stick on easier without having to worry about the eye shadow clumping it up. I like using black eyelash glue, it blends and dries way easier for me. Take your time and be careful.
- You should shape your eyebrows after setting your lashes and before starting your eyeshadow. This will help shape your face and eyes, making sure your eyeshadow is applied evenly. (I love using Anastasia brow pomade with its slanted eye brow brush, it works wonders.)
- For this look you will have ONE shade. Find a bright red shade, the boldest red you can find. (I used my NEON city lights palette, it has some pretty great colors for a great price. I used the brightest red on the palette called the rude show)
- I did not apply concealer on my lids first for this look. I wanted to have a smokey effect with this red color and it’s so bold and applicable, there was no need for the concealer to be applied first. It went on greatly in my opinion.
- Take your firm eyeshadow brush and apply red shadow right on the center of your eye lid. Push this color up into the crease.
- Take your blending eyeshadow brush and blend in circular motions in the creases, bringing the color up over the eye bone. Keep blending and blending. The more you blend the better this beautiful red eyeshadow will appear.
- Use your Anastasia eyebrow gel and apply gently on your eyebrows to help them stick in shape.
Watch QUICK eye make up tutorial!
The Next Step...
The Base of face
- Always apply primer first, evenly on your whole face. I make sure to get under my eyes well. I use Tarte pore-less mattifying primer. Its silky smooth and light on my face. (This will help your make up last longer and apply better)
- Now take your foundation or bb cream and dot it evenly on your face. Use a nice fluffy brush and pat in a circular motion evenly. Start with your cheeks and fluff outwards (Make sure you get passed your jawline onto your lower neck)
- Blend slowly and smoothly all throughout your face. I love using Il Makiage foundation because it is silky smooth on my skin, really light, and doesn’t take a lot to fully cover my face. All you have to do is take the skin test and they will find a perfect foundation match for you!
- Take your concealer and dot under your eyes. I love using Huda Overachiever concealer, it’s strong and goes on like paint.
- Now take your small point brush and take a dab of concealer and finely draw under your eyebrow bone. This will highlight your eyebrows and shape them even more.
- Grab your blending sponge or brush, get it a little damp, and pat in the rest of the concealer under your eyes and the tip of your nose. Be careful.
- I like to use my Anastasia eyebrow gel once again, really setting my eyebrows in place.
Watch QUICK base of the face tutorial!
...and the next step...
contour and glow
- For this look I will be going light on the bronzer and blush. I don’t want my face to look too rosy since I already have red eyeshadow and nude lips. It’s all about balance.
- I like to use my Ofra versatile matte bronzer I apply a gentle stroke where the holes in my cheeks are. I simply suck in my cheeks and can see where to start with the bronzer. Stroke up and gently.
- Now I will be using my Ofra sweet stuff blush and taking my slanted fluffy brush and applying on my cheeks. Smile and fill your cheeks lightly with the blush. Blend it with the bronzer and make sure there are no streaks.
- Take your medium point brush and use the Ofra bronzer again to contour your nose. Apply the bronzer right on the sides of your nose. I like to also apply mine under the tip because I like the shape it brings. Blend with your fluffy brush and make sure there are no streaks.
- Use your slanted fluffy brush and apply the bronzer on the edge of your forehead and under your jawline to give your face even more dimension.
Watch QUICK contour and glow tutorial!
- Time to do a quick bake. Apply your setting powder, I like using Banana Republic setting powder. Apply it right under your eyes, right on your jaw line, and right down the bridge of your nose. This helps blend and set your contour. It’s a must.
- Let powder sit for two minutes and then blend with your fluffy brush.
- I did take some eyeliner and cleaned up my eyelashes. Filling in any spaces.
- I used the Anastasia Sun dipped glow kit and applied the summer highlighting shade on the top of my cheek bones and the tip of my nose. Perfect for a light glowing effect but not too much because the red eye lids are the star of this show.
- For my lips, I used this $3 matte lipstick that I love and is so worth the money. I got it in all shades and this shade is a nude brown. I love the subtle look it gives with the red eyes. It’s truly a fall look. I highlighted my lips with another girl great inexpensive lipstick Pudaier matte lipstick.
- Once makeup is complete, take your setting spray and spray a few times on face with your eyes closed. (I used Urban Decay all nighter setting spray. It smells great and does a great job keeping my makeup in place.
Wallah! Quick and easy fall makeup
Watch QUICK final touches for fall makeup tutorial!