Healthy Devil eggs
Deviled eggs are a great source of protein and although my traditional family devil eggs consist of a lot of mayo and sugar, I have found the perfect way to still enjoy this amazing treat, guilty free. Protein is great for your Root Chakra, helping you feel grounded and alive by healing your cells and muscles. This is a perfect go to snack that will leave you feeling light and secured. I crave these devil eggs all the time and the best part is they are a perfect healthy snack that's giving you so much protein and nutrients, you can add this snack in to any hardcore diet or nutritious program you are apart of and feel confident in your results. Read down to below to learn how to make the perfect, healthy, devil eggs...
ingredients for perfect boiled eggs:
- 6 whole eggs
- water to fill pot 75%
- 2 tablespoons of salt
- Take 4 cups of water and 2 tablespoons of salt and bring to a boil.
- Once the water is boiling, take a ladle and place egg inside ladle, slowly place ladle inside boiling water and gently release egg into water. Do this with all eggs.
- Let eggs cook for 10 minutes.
- Pour hot water out and immediately run cold water over eggs.
- Eggs should peel perfectly by just tapping the bottom and top of the egg on a hard surface, popping out of the middle of the shell. The perfect hard boil egg!
Ingredients for devil egg mixture:
- 2 tablespoons of horseradish mustard or dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons of non-fat greek yogurt (I like chobani)
- 2 tablespoons of white vinegar
- 3 packets of Splenda
- 1 whole bread and butter pickle chopped (use how much you prefer)
- salt and pepper for taste
- paprika and dill weed to sprinkle at the end
- chopped turkey bacon pieces
- Once eggs are completely cooled down, cut them in half vertically.
- Pop out the yellow yolks from the middle of each egg and put into a separate bowl.
- Mix the rest of the ingredients into the bowl with the yellow egg yolks...mustard, yogurt, vinegar, Splenda, bread and butter pickles, and salt and pepper.
- Mix ingredients well, will take some arm action and a few minutes.
- Once ingredients are creamy and smooth, use a spoon to fill up empty egg whites, a spoon is usually the perfect amount and shape to plop the mixture right in the middle of the egg.
- Once all the egg whites are filled with the mixture, sprinkle the paprika all around on eggs lightly
- Then sprinkle the dill weed all around on eggs lightly
- Take chopped turkey bacon pieces and place one piece each in the middle of devil egg for a finishing touch.
- Enjoy! Consume only 4 at a time for a healthy snack.
Watch video now!