Healthy air fried fish
I love fried fish. Hmmm, especially when it's perfectly crispy on the outside and splits open easily, nice, and juicy on the inside. When I am eating for my chakras, that doesn't include greasy oils and I truly hate when my fried fish is too greasy, although that is how some may like it. I found a delicious way to make healthy fried fish without frying it in oil and using fluffy flour so I can enjoy my fried fish guilt free. You will need an air fryer for this recipe. Yes, believe the hype. You can make fried food without grease with the air fryer and it is a game changer. Scroll down below and check out how I made this amazing, crispy, air fried, fish...
- 1 lb of any fish (I am using catfish. White fish is the healthiest choice such as cod or trout)
- Almond Flour 1 cup
- Low sodium bread crumbs 1 cup
- Sea salt 2 tsps
- Black pepper 2 tsps
- Cayenne pepper 1 tsp
- Garlic powder 1 tsp
- Onion powder 1 tsp
- Paprika 1 tsp
- Dill weed 1 tsp
- Chili powder 1 tsp
- Pam spray
- Air fryer
- Blend all of the almond flour, bread crumbs, sea salt, black pepper, cayenne pepper, garlic powder, onion powder, paprika, dill weed, and chili powder together and mix well
- Then take your pieces of fish and dip it real nice and good into the blended flour mixture. Make sure the fish is fully cover and use your fingers to press the mixture into the fish
- Repeat this to every piece of fish and place on a plate
- Take the pam spray and spray the air fryer
- Place the breaded fish into the air fryer and spray the fish with pam spray too
- Press the start button and cook fish for 10 minutes. Once 10 minutes is up, open and flip fish to make sure it evenly cooks. Then cook for another 10 minutes.
- Fish is crispy, juicy, and full of favor, ready for you to ENJOY!
Watch Video Now